Enjoy the good life living in
Holiday Estates I & II
This website has been created to help keep our members up to date on events, meetings, and elections, and to provide prospective members with information about our community to help them make an informed, researched decision when purchasing or renting a home in Holiday Estates. We hope you find it useful.
If you have any comments or questions, please use our contact form or call (941) 475-4904
OUR COMMUNITY IS UNIQUE IN MANY WAYS
- You own your own land and receive a Deed at closing, there are no rental, lease, or mandatory fees.
- The lots are large, giving you more privacy and room to enjoy your yard.
- Mature fruit trees and palm trees abound in this subdivision.
- Redfish Canal is a fresh water canal that flows behind Flamingo, offering fresh water fishing while Catfish Canal is a salt water canal that feeds into Rocky and Ainger Creeks and out into Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- The roads are owned and maintained by the county.
- There is a very active Neighborhood Crime Patrol rated the best in the area with the fewest crimes.
- There are Deed Restrictions to protect property values and maintain a high quality of life.
- Holiday Estates I & II became an age 55 and older community in 1999. The community is in full compliance with all H.U.D. regulations.
Homeowners and renters living in Holiday Estates I & II have the option to join Holiday Estates Association, Inc., a social and recreational organization and/or the Homeowners Corporation, the organization responsible for maintaining the Deed Restrictions. Learn more by clicking “Association” and “Corporation” in the menu bar above.
If you are new to Holiday-Estates or know of someone just moving to the neighborhood, please email Sara Peck our Welcome Wagon Coordinator at WelcomeWagon@Holiday-Estates.org or call (802) 377-7596.